Parents must apply for private-school transportation

If your child lives in the Berne-Knox-Westerlo School District and will be attending a non-public school for the 2014-15 school year and you wish to apply for school district transportation, you must submit a written request to the superintendent’s office by April 1.

Request forms are available in the superintendent’s office. For further information, call 872-1293.

More Community

Sarah Slack, an alumna of Guilderland High School, has been named a Math for America Master Teach

The Guilderland, Berne-Knox-Westerlo, Voorheesville, and Bethlehem school districts have released